manual (Grades 4-12)
- The manual is divided into six workshops with an easy to implement structure and application step by step.
- It is the result of fifteen years facilitating youth journalism workshops in schools and communities in Canada and Internationally.
- The content guides facilitators and teachers on ways to explore journalism in a concrete hands-on, in-depth practice with participants and students
Sample techniques include how to
- Mindmap for angle and audience
- Discover the art of questions and how to plan and set-up interviews
- Build credibility and authenticity with quotes, primary and secondary research, and hone interview, editing and writing skills.